Our Ethos and Vision
‘Let your light shine - imagine, believe, achieve'
Chadlington CE Primary School Mission Statement
We aim to:
- provide every child with the opportunity to explore and celebrate their unique potential and to develop their imagination, creativity and self-belief;
- enable pupils to thrive as life-long learners; developing the confidence, resilience and drive that they need to reach their goals;
- encourage pupils to embrace opportunities so that they will go on to lead a fulfilling and rewarding life, guided by Christian values;
- encourage children to develop a sense of responsibility as active global citizens; caring for others, valuing unity and respecting different attitudes and beliefs.
- teach children to make connections with other people so that they can form warm, empathetic friendships.
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
“Your beliefs become your thoughts, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your values, your values become your destiny.”
"I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them.”