If your child is absent you must:
- Contact us as soon as possible on the first day of absence;
- Send a note or email on the first day they return with an explanation of the absence – please do this even if you have already telephoned us;
- Or, you can call into school and speak to a member of staff.
If your child is absent we will:
- Telephone you on the first day of absence if we have not heard from you;
- Monitor your child's attendance closely and offer support if needed;
- If your child's attendance falls below 90%, we will meet with you to find ways to improve your child's attendance and may refer the matter to the County Attendance Team.
To report your child's absence, please call the School office on 01608 676366