If your child is absent you must:
- Contact us as soon as possible on the first day of absence;
- Send a note or email on the first day they return with an explanation of the absence – please do this even if you have already telephoned us;
- Or, you can call into school and speak to a member of staff.
If your child is absent we will:
- Telephone you on the first day of absence if we have not heard from you;
- Monitor your child's attendance closely and offer support if needed;
- If your child's attendance falls below 90%, we will refer to the County Attendance Team.
To report your child's absence, please call the School office on 01608 676366
School Attendance Officers: Lyn Wallace and Justine Spencer